Our company has been manufacturing ceramics since 1895, when Giuseppe Dal Prà founded the family business in Nove. In 1944, his son Luigi, who took over the business from his father, gave the fac-tory its present name Ceramiche San Marco. After World War II, until the 1990’s, Ceramiche San Marco was run by Giselda Dal Prà, Luigi’s daughter.
Knowledge of the market, and continuous research and innovation together with long-standing relationships with museums and galleries and regu-lar participation in trade shows, add to the value and refined elegance of Ceramiche San Marco products. Clay is turned into art in the production of vases, plant pots, tableware, trays, lamps, gifts and decorations. All the products are well-known and ap-preciated all over the world for their elaborate hand-painted details, beautiful colours and the quality of the decalcs..