Our company has been manufacturing ceramics since 1895 when Giuseppe Dal Prà founded the family business in Nove.
In 1944, his son Luigi, who took over the business from his father, gave the factory its present name Ceramiche San Marco. After World War II, until the 1990’s, Ceramiche San Marco was run by Giselda Dal Prà, Luigi’s daughter. EN
See Our Catalogue
See all of our hand-crafted products in our latest catalogue!